· I'm 25. Been living in Canada most of my life. I Love this country! You have no idea how great a place is until you've lived someplace where there are real problems like war, famine. I lived in Lebanon from the age of 6 to 8. Don't get me wrong, Lebanon is great, but I can't even begin to tell you what a place Canada is.
· I enjoy: 3D (duh?!), snowboarding, video games, travelling, family, friends, etc.
WORK: I'm currently working on a movie at TVA International as a Senior Animator.
On a personal note, I believe a couple of things as far as life is concerned:
1. There are 2 types of people in 3D: there are the ones that push the mouse 'cause they have to, and then there are the ones who push 'cause they want to. The ones pushing the mouse 'cause they have to should switch careers.
2. You want to keep learning,, no? So ask. Don't hesitate. Only you lose if you don't ask.
3. Honesty. There is no point in beating around the bush, you're just wasting time. You could be doing something better with the time wasted. I noticed that there are too many people here at my work who just have such a problem beeing honest, it's actually aggravating when you know that the person isn't being honest. Just spill it. Whether it's bad, good, whatever.